Come to Hawaii for Mother's Day Brunch! A Singular Mother's Day Event!
The only thing better than a mother is a happy mother with chocolate!
Take your mother to Hawaii for her Day!
We decided to change up our Mother’s Day Brunch offering (primarily because our founder, Grace, has a huge craving for lau lau)! We are going to host a major Hawaiian themed feast, including:
- Lau Lau (Seasoned fish, pork belly slow steamed in taro leaves)
- Macadamia Nut Pancakes with house made Guava Syrup
- Pork Belly Pineapple Baked Eggs
- Rosemary Speared Grilled Mahi Mahi with House Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Hawaiian Ginger Beef Skewers
- Hawaiian Cole Slaw
- Seasoned Sticky Rice
Bring your family to this singular event at one of two seatings - 11AM or 1PM! There will be fizzy flavored waters for the kids, complimentary mimosas for the Mom’s, Hawaiian decor and of course, a surprise dessert!
We look forward to seeing you! Reserve now, as there are limited spots.
Due to size constraints, the event is limited to 32 people and reservations are required anytime between 11AM and 1PM, May 13. Price is per adult. Call for kids ($30) at 505.369.1561. EVENT CANCELLED.